JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.