Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Books bound in human flesh discovered in Harvard library
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth