Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Earth's water existed 135 million years earlier than scientists originally thought
- Tiny jumping spiders dance like there's no tomorrow
- 12 horror films that reveal Mother Nature's evil side
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks
- Can a Google search prove that we've been visited by time travelers from the future?