Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?