Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- How often do you really need to shower?