Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
Daniel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Wise cat imparts sage advice to kitten in hilarious video
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother