Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
Daniel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Chinese IKEA stores double as communal nap zones [Photos]
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail