Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't