Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Elephant smashes house, then saves crying baby
- Meet the 'Willy Wonka of tiny houses'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux