Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How olives changed the world
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- How to make overnight oats
- How often should you wash your towels?