Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- What is face blindness?
- How to change your life by decluttering
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What your blood type says about you