Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Halley's Comet to make Cinco de Mayo appearance
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What's that sound? 7 wildlife calls you might hear in your backyard
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.