Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 14 vegetables you've probably never heard of: What in the world?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash