Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Newborn leopard cub can't keep his eyes open
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- It's time to smash the 'crazy cat lady' stereotype