Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth