Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
Daniel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 5 garden cocktails: Refresh yourself