Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz