Daniel Jonathan graduated from the University of Delaware in January 2010. He earned a major in Food and Agribusiness Management and has a minor in Resource Economics. A member of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity since 2006, Daniel held the finance chair/treasurer position for the school year 2008-2009. He blends two different types of experiences into a unique combination, having grown up in the shadow of New York City (in northern New Jersey), and having received a four-year education focusing on agriculture and natural resources. He loves the outdoors and nearly all sports, especially soccer, baseball, basketball and football. He hopes to work in commodities, and eventually in alternative energy.
Daniel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy