My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- The experts' secrets to getting organized
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth