My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How to make overnight oats
- What your blood type says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth