My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- 3 simple homemade toothpaste recipes
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What are the hardest languages to learn?