My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet