My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
dna's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- No roads lead to Halibut Cove
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks