My husband and I moved to the burbs from NYC and I am so excited about all the new ways we can practice green living here. We bought a fixer-upper (my hubby is a carpenter) and we've been trying to upgrade the home as responsibly as possible. We are loving the wineries, hiking, camping, beaches, soccer and gardening we've been able to do in CT and look forward to more adventure to come...
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Can you match the footprints to the animal? MNN quiz
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- Polynesian seafarers discovered America long before Europeans, says DNA study