I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
Doranapedrero's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Ancient humans had sex with mystery relatives
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Drone films dozens of wild dolphins surfing together
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Pharrell's 'Happy' is even happier in sign language