I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Students get better grades when phones are banned
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- What your sleep position says about you
- 7 things you can make yourself instead of buying
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world