I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- How often do you really need to shower?