I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Where do urban foxes and coyotes live?
- What your blood type says about you
- How to survive a bear attack