I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Extraordinary images from Iceland, a place of fire and ice
- How to clean brass naturally
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living