I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion