I live in Tijuana, a city with zero nature, aún industrial city filled with big industries. I don't like to drive and love the sunshine, the outdoors and nature. I came across this site because I found an article titled "where I want to live" on a day I was scheduling a job interview with a company that is located in south Mexico. I was a little unsure about the idea of pursuing a career somewhere else, and then I found the link to this awesome website.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- The surprising reason why morning walks can help you lose weight
- How olives changed the world
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- How often should you wash your towels?
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate