Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., MS., L.Ac., has been a pioneer in integrative medicine since the early 1980s. He is a respected researcher, innovative product formulator, clinical practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Eliaz is widely regarded as the leading expert in the field of Modified Citrus Pectin research and has been using Modified Citrus Pectin in his clinical practice for over 15 years to treat a variety of conditions.
Dr. Eliaz integrates his background in Western medicine with extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese, Tibetan, Ayervedic, Homeopathic and complementary medical systems. With over 25 years of clinical experience and research, Dr. Eliaz offers a unique holistic approach to the relationship between health and disease, immune enhancement, detoxification and cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more at www.dreliaz.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- Guess which cars are magnets for speeding tickets? (Hint: It's not the Ferraris)
- 11 startling stats about Earth's disappearing wildlife
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 things you should know about Ebola