Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., MS., L.Ac., has been a pioneer in integrative medicine since the early 1980s. He is a respected researcher, innovative product formulator, clinical practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Eliaz is widely regarded as the leading expert in the field of Modified Citrus Pectin research and has been using Modified Citrus Pectin in his clinical practice for over 15 years to treat a variety of conditions.
Dr. Eliaz integrates his background in Western medicine with extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese, Tibetan, Ayervedic, Homeopathic and complementary medical systems. With over 25 years of clinical experience and research, Dr. Eliaz offers a unique holistic approach to the relationship between health and disease, immune enhancement, detoxification and cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more at www.dreliaz.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Coyote finds old dog toy, acts like a puppy
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Watch: Baby fox walks up to people asking for help
- 20 crafty uses for K-Cups
- Elk's sad tale a reminder not to feed wildlife
- The real story behind that viral skeletons video
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion