Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., MS., L.Ac., has been a pioneer in integrative medicine since the early 1980s. He is a respected researcher, innovative product formulator, clinical practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Eliaz is widely regarded as the leading expert in the field of Modified Citrus Pectin research and has been using Modified Citrus Pectin in his clinical practice for over 15 years to treat a variety of conditions.
Dr. Eliaz integrates his background in Western medicine with extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese, Tibetan, Ayervedic, Homeopathic and complementary medical systems. With over 25 years of clinical experience and research, Dr. Eliaz offers a unique holistic approach to the relationship between health and disease, immune enhancement, detoxification and cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more at www.dreliaz.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Pit bulls and babies: Photographic proof that the much-maligned pups have hearts of gold
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to clean brass naturally
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video