Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., MS., L.Ac., has been a pioneer in integrative medicine since the early 1980s. He is a respected researcher, innovative product formulator, clinical practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Eliaz is widely regarded as the leading expert in the field of Modified Citrus Pectin research and has been using Modified Citrus Pectin in his clinical practice for over 15 years to treat a variety of conditions.
Dr. Eliaz integrates his background in Western medicine with extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese, Tibetan, Ayervedic, Homeopathic and complementary medical systems. With over 25 years of clinical experience and research, Dr. Eliaz offers a unique holistic approach to the relationship between health and disease, immune enhancement, detoxification and cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more at www.dreliaz.org.
dreliaz's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 50 of the Internet's most influential cats
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- Chinese IKEA stores double as communal nap zones [Photos]
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The mighty avocado: 10 recipes featuring this miracle fruit
- 10 uses for eggshells
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again