Dr. Isaac Eliaz, M.D., MS., L.Ac., has been a pioneer in integrative medicine since the early 1980s. He is a respected researcher, innovative product formulator, clinical practitioner, author and lecturer. Dr. Eliaz is widely regarded as the leading expert in the field of Modified Citrus Pectin research and has been using Modified Citrus Pectin in his clinical practice for over 15 years to treat a variety of conditions.
Dr. Eliaz integrates his background in Western medicine with extensive knowledge of traditional Chinese, Tibetan, Ayervedic, Homeopathic and complementary medical systems. With over 25 years of clinical experience and research, Dr. Eliaz offers a unique holistic approach to the relationship between health and disease, immune enhancement, detoxification and cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more at www.dreliaz.org.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke