Douglas Robinson is a writer and public relations professional, and formerly award-winning financial journalist specializing in housing and finance. His environmental interests center on the sustainability and accessibility of fresh water and on the development of livable, healthy, urban environments.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The environmental groups that dominate Facebook
- Newly discovered glass frog looks a lot like Kermit
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.