Daryl is a senior at the Univeristy of Georgia where she is a member of the Chi Omega sorority and a new organization called Greeks going Green. Daryl is majoring in marketing and she is also very interested in public relations. Daryl became interested in environmental relations after taking a class, Ecological Basis for Environmental Issues, during the first semester of freshman year. She just returned from a Maymester study-abroad program in New Zealand. While there, she acted as an MNN student correspondent, reporting various aspects of New Zealand's culture and environment. In her spare time, Daryl loves traveling, reading, taking pictures and painting.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 surprisingly decadent no-refined-sugar dessert recipes
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- First body transplant could be possible in 2 years, says doctor
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists