Daryl is a senior at the Univeristy of Georgia where she is a member of the Chi Omega sorority and a new organization called Greeks going Green. Daryl is majoring in marketing and she is also very interested in public relations. Daryl became interested in environmental relations after taking a class, Ecological Basis for Environmental Issues, during the first semester of freshman year. She just returned from a Maymester study-abroad program in New Zealand. While there, she acted as an MNN student correspondent, reporting various aspects of New Zealand's culture and environment. In her spare time, Daryl loves traveling, reading, taking pictures and painting.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 office hacks for a better workday
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes