I have a green hand, I love to plant things and then they just grow. I have a small space to put plants but I know how to cram in a lot of plants. I love to plant herbs and unusual ones. I have a rescued dog and cat. I work at a nursing home and can't telecommute. My son and I walk and ride our bikes when possible. I like to educate people about the healing power of herbs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- 15 reasons you should adopt a cat
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]