I have a green hand, I love to plant things and then they just grow. I have a small space to put plants but I know how to cram in a lot of plants. I love to plant herbs and unusual ones. I have a rescued dog and cat. I work at a nursing home and can't telecommute. My son and I walk and ride our bikes when possible. I like to educate people about the healing power of herbs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Why reading fiction makes you a better person
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother