I have a green hand, I love to plant things and then they just grow. I have a small space to put plants but I know how to cram in a lot of plants. I love to plant herbs and unusual ones. I have a rescued dog and cat. I work at a nursing home and can't telecommute. My son and I walk and ride our bikes when possible. I like to educate people about the healing power of herbs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth