I have a green hand, I love to plant things and then they just grow. I have a small space to put plants but I know how to cram in a lot of plants. I love to plant herbs and unusual ones. I have a rescued dog and cat. I work at a nursing home and can't telecommute. My son and I walk and ride our bikes when possible. I like to educate people about the healing power of herbs.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 6 important things that were invented during the Middle Ages
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.