I have a green hand, I love to plant things and then they just grow. I have a small space to put plants but I know how to cram in a lot of plants. I love to plant herbs and unusual ones. I have a rescued dog and cat. I work at a nursing home and can't telecommute. My son and I walk and ride our bikes when possible. I like to educate people about the healing power of herbs.
earthdancer88's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- If I fits, I sits: 18 photos that prove cats can get comfortable anywhere
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- 4 breastfeeding myths, debunked
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 life lessons learned by working at McDonald's
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year