Dayna Colvin is a social and environmental issues freelance writer and is a very active environmental advocate and animal rescue advocate. She and her husband live in the SW of the USA and are new parents to an adorable beautiful 1 year old sweet baby boy. They also share their home with 2 adorable, wonderful, sweet cats, their furry babies. Dayna hopes to inspire her readers to live healthier greener lives. She publishes a monthly newsletter filled with great money-saving eco green tips and delicious heart-healthy recipes.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Top 10 environmental scholarships