Dayna Colvin is a social and environmental issues freelance writer and is a very active environmental advocate and animal rescue advocate. She and her husband live in the SW of the USA and are new parents to an adorable beautiful 1 year old sweet baby boy. They also share their home with 2 adorable, wonderful, sweet cats, their furry babies. Dayna hopes to inspire her readers to live healthier greener lives. She publishes a monthly newsletter filled with great money-saving eco green tips and delicious heart-healthy recipes.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- DiCaprio addresses United Nations, shares new climate action site
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- This clever container home is 'unpacked' to reveal loads more living space
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies