Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 20 uses for leftover fruit and vegetable peels
- 10 health benefits of honey