Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Why are my feet always cold?
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable