Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign