Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- How to transform your sleep with the sun
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography