Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- How Matt Damon bulked up for 'Elysium'
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- Andrew Weil says no to kombucha