Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How often do you really need to shower?
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak