Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- What is mindfulness?
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Avocado and Chickpea Salad Sandwiches: Vegan Recipe
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- How to spot a narcissist