Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why does fall/autumn have 2 names?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Do you have a bi-literate brain?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 12 recipes for coconut from breakfast to dessert
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?