Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kimchi: Recipe
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth