Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
Eileen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- In West Virginia, a stunning love shack built from old windows [Video]
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- What your feet say about your health
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother