Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- How to master the art of flower photography
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 quirky travel destinations for cat people
- Shelter cat makes perfect rock-climbing partner