Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast