Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
Eileen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Tips for cooling off this summer
- 8 acts of kindness to animals that will restore your faith in humanity
- 10 fruits you can grill
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail