Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Wildlife thrives in 'the most dangerous place on Earth'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Norwegian music stars Ylvis teach you how to tie the world's greatest knot
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 foods to improve your mood
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Polynesian seafarers discovered America long before Europeans, says DNA study
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?