Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- Cities around the world to dim lights for Earth Hour
- How a patio planter can grow fresher, easier veggies
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video