Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
Eileen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- No descendants are left from the first Arctic Eskimos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Prairie dog needs help squeezing out of too-tiny tunnel
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair