Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
Eileen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park