Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- How to fix 7 hardwood floor problems
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.