Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Million-mummy cemetery unearthed in Egypt
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Arctic is heating up twice as quickly as rest of world
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms