Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
Eileen's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 14 household uses for beer
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?