Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- How to get your child to take a nap