Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Poop-powered airport shuttle bus hits the road in the U.K.
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux