Eileen is an aspiring ornithologist and writer. She is working through a B.S. in Honors Integrative Biology with minors in Communications and Environmental Science at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Eileen is an avid writer of both fiction and nonfiction, and also enjoys playing violin and piano in her spare time. She loves being outside, and she's aiming for a career in hands-on field research. She plans to continue her education until she gets a PhD.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux