Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- How to hike with your cat
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared