Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 uses for eggshells
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth