Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Why are some polar bear populations in decline while others are stable?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 6 food companies embracing the art of storytelling
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?