Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 11 photos that prove tigers have a softer side
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- Who says heroes have to be human? U.S. trees save more than 850 lives a year
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion