Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How the planets got their names
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 5 ways being thankful can improve your life
- 'Sleepless in America' sounds a wake-up call
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash