Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Ancient stone circles in Mideast baffle archaeologists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Underwater 'lump' may be wreckage from Amelia Earhart's plane
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 30 hearty soup recipes for fall and winter
- Homeowner's lawn-to-garden transformation yields more than just vegetables
- 3 recipes for homemade vegan mayonnaise
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 8 creepiest places in U.S. national parks