Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your sleep position says about you
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- Rare, 1-inch frogs raise babies inside bamboo stems
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- How to give a cat a pill
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs