Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- Take the ultimate Christmas quiz
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What are the hardest languages to learn?