Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 'Tattoos & Rescues': Photo project demolishes 2 stereotypes at once
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 things you probably didn't know about the iris
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- How to travel well when you have a 9-to-5 job
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Berkeley collects $116,000 in 1st month of soda tax
- With Solar Energy Research Center, we're one step closer to making fuel from sunlight and CO2