Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 office hacks for a better workday
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid