Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- 10 health benefits of honey
- How to prevent your child being bitten by the family dog
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD