Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Kitten found with frozen paws will make full recovery
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to get rid of wasps naturally