Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies