Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Do Unto Animals: The new book from Tracey Stewart that aims to help us help animals
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?