Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 5-Ingredient Breakfast Granola Bars: Vegan Recipe
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Banana Milkshake: Vegan recipe
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?