Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to help stray animals survive the winter
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon