Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 4 reasons to enjoy buying nothing
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Your brain has a biological response to a good book
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 10 natural cough remedies