Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Nature-loving pets help veteran overcome PTSD
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy
- 114,000 pounds of trash found at uninhabited islands
- Are bread crusts more nutritious?
- 'Old Faithful' dogs get their moment in the sun
- 9 interesting noises from NASA's SoundCloud stream
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be