Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Food fraud: 10 counterfeit products we commonly consume
- What your blood type says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How a viable nuclear fusion reactor really could change the world
- Why you should mulch leaves, not rake them
- 13 fangtastic facts about Dracula
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- 3 recipes for homemade vegan mayonnaise
- Rare berries offer seeds of hope for cancer sufferers