Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Mark Wedeven struck down by avalanche on Mount Rainier
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to make overnight oats
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Graphene contact lenses could give you Predator-vision
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- IKEA's 'Better Shelter' refugee housing units heading to Iraq
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate