Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- Edible plants you can find in the wild (or your backyard)
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid