Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- Taku-Tanku: Tow this tiny portable home with a bike