Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- How to see the shortest total lunar eclipse of the century
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 astonishing benefits of walking
- 8 special dogs saved by social media
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux