Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to protect your dog from parvovirus
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- 10 natural cough remedies