Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?
- Why everyone makes the same angry face
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods