Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to give a cat a pill
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 natural cough remedies
- We've been splitting wood all wrong
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged