Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Is going 'off-grid' a good idea?
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- Forest bathing: Take a dip in these serene forests
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- What your blood type says about you