Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Paper explodes with life in this artist's hands
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive