Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux