Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux