Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?