Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What are the hardest languages to learn?