Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- This Impala runs on sewage, beer and food scraps
- Rescued tigers bask in new forever home
- 10 things you didn't know about Teddy Roosevelt
- Why manchineel might be Earth's most dangerous tree
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to pet a cat
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air