Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ginny, the happiest dog on the Internet
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why Honda's hybrid strategy is all wrong
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- Tyrannosaur 'gangs' terrorized ancient landscape
- How to grow and make your own tea
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Want to get a serious case of happy feet? Watch this