Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'