Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet