Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 things you didn't know about the autumnal equinox
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 10 cooking staples that can outlast you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux