Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'