Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras