Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your blood type says about you
- What to pack for a hike: 10 essential items
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Can’t afford a $250 Sonic Decanter? There are other ways to improve a bottle
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Orcas caught in stunning drone video
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux