Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- How the planets got their names
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash