Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
- Miss Idaho wears insulin pump on bikini, inspires viral Twitter campaign
- Wise cat imparts sage advice to kitten in hilarious video