Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you