Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies