Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 recipes for Brussels sprouts that will make them your new favorite vegetable
- Are we heading for a new 'Mass Extinction?'
- Why is it so hard to walk and not spill your coffee? Physicists have the answer
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Wolf traveled more than 450 miles to Grand Canyon
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- How often do you really need to shower?