Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman