Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why are some people colder than others?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux