Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 5 healthy hot cocoa recipes
- Why are some people colder than others?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong