Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- Pangolins may be eaten to extinction
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships