Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue