Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Why a former NFL star gave up football to become a farmer