Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- What your sleep position says about you
- Crazy time-lapse video captures 360-degree night sky
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux