Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 11 islands with amazing biodiversity
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- I drank Bulletproof Coffee for one week. Will I keep drinking it?
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch