Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Going off the grid: Why more people are choosing to live life unplugged
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- The 11 healthiest foods in the world
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion