Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- A zap to the brain can trigger a lucid dream
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother