Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
Enrique's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- The oddly expressive hoodoos of Goblin Valley State Park
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth