Enrique Gili is a freelance writer based in San Diego covering environmental issues in Southern California
and beyond. His focus is the intersection between science, nature and technology with a twist of food politics.
When he's not gazing at the computer monitor, the outdoors and kitchen calls. His work has appeared in Grist, ENSIA,
Pacific Standard and Duetsche Welle, among other media outlets.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Dog-friendly beaches: Coastal canines
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- Why is my cat peeing outside the litter box?
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies