Emily is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison majoring in biology and life sciences communication. She is extremely proud to be a Badger and is excited to be writing about her home state. On campus, she is involved in the Carnivore Coexistence Lab and for four years she has played trumpet in the world-famous UW Marching Band. After graduation, she wants to continue writing about science and to make her readers enthusiastic about their world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- When are you supposed to tip?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What is mindfulness?