Emily is a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison majoring in biology and life sciences communication. She is extremely proud to be a Badger and is excited to be writing about her home state. On campus, she is involved in the Carnivore Coexistence Lab and for four years she has played trumpet in the world-famous UW Marching Band. After graduation, she wants to continue writing about science and to make her readers enthusiastic about their world.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux