I am committed to living an organic lifestyle. I thoughtfully inform as many people as possible that they have the freedom to make conscious decisions. I believe that we all have a personal obligation to keep our environment, our homes and ourselves as toxin-free as possible so that we can fulfill our purpose. We can all make a difference in the world at large as well as our own world but in order to do so we need to function as optimally as possible.
My hope is that everyone will start to pay attention to what they put in their body, on their body, the air they breath and the environment that they live in. It really does matter.
elizabeth.larosa's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 10 natural cough remedies