I am committed to living an organic lifestyle. I thoughtfully inform as many people as possible that they have the freedom to make conscious decisions. I believe that we all have a personal obligation to keep our environment, our homes and ourselves as toxin-free as possible so that we can fulfill our purpose. We can all make a difference in the world at large as well as our own world but in order to do so we need to function as optimally as possible.
My hope is that everyone will start to pay attention to what they put in their body, on their body, the air they breath and the environment that they live in. It really does matter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 ways to get 10 minutes of exercise
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- How to kill mildew naturally
- Poop-powered airport shuttle bus hits the road in the U.K.
- 10 natural cough remedies