I am committed to living an organic lifestyle. I thoughtfully inform as many people as possible that they have the freedom to make conscious decisions. I believe that we all have a personal obligation to keep our environment, our homes and ourselves as toxin-free as possible so that we can fulfill our purpose. We can all make a difference in the world at large as well as our own world but in order to do so we need to function as optimally as possible.
My hope is that everyone will start to pay attention to what they put in their body, on their body, the air they breath and the environment that they live in. It really does matter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- When are you supposed to tip?
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- Houseboats combine the best of tiny (on land or water)
- Chimpanzees are naturally violent, study suggests
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion