I am committed to living an organic lifestyle. I thoughtfully inform as many people as possible that they have the freedom to make conscious decisions. I believe that we all have a personal obligation to keep our environment, our homes and ourselves as toxin-free as possible so that we can fulfill our purpose. We can all make a difference in the world at large as well as our own world but in order to do so we need to function as optimally as possible.
My hope is that everyone will start to pay attention to what they put in their body, on their body, the air they breath and the environment that they live in. It really does matter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 reasons to get excited about toast
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Does happiness have a scent?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Should you cut out swearing in front of animals?
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't