I am committed to living an organic lifestyle. I thoughtfully inform as many people as possible that they have the freedom to make conscious decisions. I believe that we all have a personal obligation to keep our environment, our homes and ourselves as toxin-free as possible so that we can fulfill our purpose. We can all make a difference in the world at large as well as our own world but in order to do so we need to function as optimally as possible.
My hope is that everyone will start to pay attention to what they put in their body, on their body, the air they breath and the environment that they live in. It really does matter.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cold weather kills electric car range
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17-year-old invents water purifier powered by the sun
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux