JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- What is the blue hour? Learn about this magic time between daylight and darkness
- How to hike with your cat
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- Should we make spelling easier?
- How to survive a bear attack