Emily Duncan lives in New Zealand where she writes for www.forestfarms.net
Topics she covers include forest farming, the ethical raising of animals, healthy living, and our attitudes towards nature and sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The environmental groups that dominate Facebook
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Watch: Everything you always wanted to know about urban chickening (but were afraid to ask)
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- What does the length of your fingers say about you?