I am currently a High School Special Education Teacher highly qualified in math. I love hiking and will be thru hiking the Appalachian Trail (aka the AT) this summer starting in June. I love being active and spending a lot of my time outdoors. I believe that the earth is a sacred place and it is being detroyed by careless people (most of) whom do not know any better. I believe that everyone can become appreciative of the earth and am willing to do my best to help others see the many ways we are carelessly destroying her, not only that but to show them how we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What are the hardest languages to learn?