I am currently a High School Special Education Teacher highly qualified in math. I love hiking and will be thru hiking the Appalachian Trail (aka the AT) this summer starting in June. I love being active and spending a lot of my time outdoors. I believe that the earth is a sacred place and it is being detroyed by careless people (most of) whom do not know any better. I believe that everyone can become appreciative of the earth and am willing to do my best to help others see the many ways we are carelessly destroying her, not only that but to show them how we can make a difference.
EmilyJo's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 26 random acts of kindness to try today
- Elephants may have a specific alarm call for 'human!'