I am currently a High School Special Education Teacher highly qualified in math. I love hiking and will be thru hiking the Appalachian Trail (aka the AT) this summer starting in June. I love being active and spending a lot of my time outdoors. I believe that the earth is a sacred place and it is being detroyed by careless people (most of) whom do not know any better. I believe that everyone can become appreciative of the earth and am willing to do my best to help others see the many ways we are carelessly destroying her, not only that but to show them how we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 30 words that are their own opposites
- Dog captures images that grab his attention
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Wasp can turn its victim into a zombie with a single bite
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy?