I am currently a High School Special Education Teacher highly qualified in math. I love hiking and will be thru hiking the Appalachian Trail (aka the AT) this summer starting in June. I love being active and spending a lot of my time outdoors. I believe that the earth is a sacred place and it is being detroyed by careless people (most of) whom do not know any better. I believe that everyone can become appreciative of the earth and am willing to do my best to help others see the many ways we are carelessly destroying her, not only that but to show them how we can make a difference.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- What your blood type says about you
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- How to capture a bee swarm
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid