Emily is Editor-in-Chief of Mother Nature Network and was part of the team that launched MNN.com. She previously worked at ajc.com, usatoday.com, National Geographic, and CNN, where she was an Emmy Award-winning news producer. She graduated from Vanderbilt University and lives in Atlanta.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Where do urban foxes and coyotes live?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion