Emily is Editor-in-Chief of Mother Nature Network and was part of the team that launched MNN.com. She previously worked at ajc.com, usatoday.com, National Geographic, and CNN, where she was an Emmy Award-winning news producer. She graduated from Vanderbilt University and lives in Atlanta.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat