Emily is Editor-in-Chief of Mother Nature Network and was part of the team that launched MNN.com. She previously worked at ajc.com, usatoday.com, National Geographic, and CNN, where she was an Emmy Award-winning news producer. She graduated from Vanderbilt University and lives in Atlanta.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied