Emily is Editor-in-Chief of Mother Nature Network and was part of the team that launched MNN.com. She previously worked at ajc.com, usatoday.com, National Geographic, and CNN, where she was an Emmy Award-winning news producer. She graduated from Vanderbilt University and lives in Atlanta.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The best workouts for your body shape
- 8 ways to reuse and upcycle milk jugs
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Dancers add imagination in unexpected places
- 10 tips for starting a plant-based diet
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50