When I was in law school I realized that if there was a blueprint for misery there must be one for its opposite.
Since then, I've devoted myself to recording and distributing the Universal Blueprint for Total Health & Happiness through my company called The PATHH (Pursuit of Attaining Total Health & Happiness) at www.pathh.com.
I like to play outside and be silly with my friends and family.
I love my part-time kitty, Alfonse, and to a lesser extent his arch-enemy, Razoul.
I'm living in Utah at the moment because I love to ski powder.
I take frequent trips to Europe to be with my girlfriend while we try to figure out our respective countrys' immigration rules.
I live by the motto, "If you have something wonderful in your life you have an obligation to share it with others."
Erik Kristopher's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to freeze your summer vegetables so you can enjoy them in the winter
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- How to train your brain to eat healthy foods
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux