When I was in law school I realized that if there was a blueprint for misery there must be one for its opposite.
Since then, I've devoted myself to recording and distributing the Universal Blueprint for Total Health & Happiness through my company called The PATHH (Pursuit of Attaining Total Health & Happiness) at www.pathh.com.
I like to play outside and be silly with my friends and family.
I love my part-time kitty, Alfonse, and to a lesser extent his arch-enemy, Razoul.
I'm living in Utah at the moment because I love to ski powder.
I take frequent trips to Europe to be with my girlfriend while we try to figure out our respective countrys' immigration rules.
I live by the motto, "If you have something wonderful in your life you have an obligation to share it with others."
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother