When I was in law school I realized that if there was a blueprint for misery there must be one for its opposite.
Since then, I've devoted myself to recording and distributing the Universal Blueprint for Total Health & Happiness through my company called The PATHH (Pursuit of Attaining Total Health & Happiness) at www.pathh.com.
I like to play outside and be silly with my friends and family.
I love my part-time kitty, Alfonse, and to a lesser extent his arch-enemy, Razoul.
I'm living in Utah at the moment because I love to ski powder.
I take frequent trips to Europe to be with my girlfriend while we try to figure out our respective countrys' immigration rules.
I live by the motto, "If you have something wonderful in your life you have an obligation to share it with others."
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to shed winter weight before winter is over
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What is freezing fog?
- Bras don't actually work, says French study