When I was in law school I realized that if there was a blueprint for misery there must be one for its opposite.
Since then, I've devoted myself to recording and distributing the Universal Blueprint for Total Health & Happiness through my company called The PATHH (Pursuit of Attaining Total Health & Happiness) at www.pathh.com.
I like to play outside and be silly with my friends and family.
I love my part-time kitty, Alfonse, and to a lesser extent his arch-enemy, Razoul.
I'm living in Utah at the moment because I love to ski powder.
I take frequent trips to Europe to be with my girlfriend while we try to figure out our respective countrys' immigration rules.
I live by the motto, "If you have something wonderful in your life you have an obligation to share it with others."
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Jellyfish Lake will stun you (no stingers involved)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world