Em-j Staples studied journalism at the University of Illinois, amongst cornfields and rich soil in Champaign-Urbana. She recently moved to the bounty of San Francisco dreamin'. She's got flowers in her hair, ready to conquer the world. Em-j considers Mother Nature her second mom, and enjoys anything under the big yellow sun. Her motto: You just gotta live the life you love!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Environmental News and Information
- Trade network existed between America and Asia hundreds of years before Columbus
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- Meet the coolest tiny plants in the forest