Em-j Staples studied journalism at the University of Illinois, amongst cornfields and rich soil in Champaign-Urbana. She recently moved to the bounty of San Francisco dreamin'. She's got flowers in her hair, ready to conquer the world. Em-j considers Mother Nature her second mom, and enjoys anything under the big yellow sun. Her motto: You just gotta live the life you love!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- How to hike with your cat
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Newborn orca calves make waves in Pacific Northwest
- What is freezing fog?
- This woman sees more than 2 colors in 'the dress'
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet